As a community station, Highland FM 107.1 receives limited grants of government funding. Therefore, we have also to rely on funding from the community in the form of business sponsorships, as well as membership subscriptions and donations. Your contributions support the maintenance and broadcasting of Highland FM 107.1 and enhance the level of service we provide.
Because community radio is volunteer based, our operational costs are lower than for commercial stations. This translates to dramatic savings for sponsors looking for a long-term commitment to their businesses, their brands, their customers and the community that buys their goods and services.
We broadcast a maximum of four minutes of sponsors’ announcements each hour, which means no clutter. And there’s no need to worry about how to create your announcement – a professional production agency will write and voice your message.
- Your sponsorship announcement will be heard from Campbelltown to Marulan.
- It can also be heard online anywhere in Australia and THE WORLD!
- A 30 second sponsorship announcement is $5.00.
- The minimum sponsorship is 7 spots a week for 13 weeks.
- $455.00 + GST for 91 spots.
- Professional recording is free.
- Phone Graham on 0428 248 409 or write to email@example.com
Our heartfelt thanks go to our current sponsors:
- Bookshop Bowral
- Bowral Tyre Service
- Elf Signs
- Endeavour Energy
- Harrigan Motor Group Moss Vale
- Highland Electrical Services
- Highland Printing
- Just Dentures
- Highlands Theatre Group
- Lady Rose Funerals
- Moss Vale Community Pharmacy
- Moss Vale Cruise and Travel
- The Old Bank Hotel
- Power Smash Repairs
- Roundabout the House
- Southern Rise Bakeries
- The Australian Government